To protect the health of our community and staff, we are making some changes to our normal routines:
- ALL INSPECTIONS are cancelled until further notice.
- WORK ORDERS will be limited to emergencies only. The process remains the same: call 802-291-7000 during business hours. After hours emergencies, call: 802-359-4046. PLEASE DO NOT CALL INDIVIDUAL STAFF! They will NOT be able to process work orders.
- CLEANING and SANITIZING of common areas is scheduled daily. It is important that residents understand they are responsible for their own health and safety in addition to our efforts. Please see the reverse side for CDC recommendations.
Property Management and Supportive Services:
- Twin Pines office is closed to all walk-in traffic starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020.
- We are not scheduling in-person meetings at this time, but will be available by phone.
- Paperwork, rent checks, etc. can be put in the drop box outside the office, which will be checked daily.
- Our Administrative Assistant staff will be taking calls during regular business hours at our main number: 802-291-7000.
- Recertification paperwork must come to the office as soon as possible. If you need assistance, please email Jennie (Jennie.Gibson@tphtrust.org), or Holly (Holly.Palmer@tphtrust.org).
- Please email, text, or mail the completed CONTACT CARD (postage is paid!) to Faye (Faye.Grearson@tphtrust.org), or Jen (Jennifer.Hobbs@tphtrust.org) at your earliest convenience.
As always, Twin Pines staff is here to support you with your housing related concerns. Please do not hesitate to reach out.